The Administrative Assistant will connect people with God, others, and God’s work in the world by providing administrative duties to the Orange City campus, office, ministry staff, and volunteers. Led by the Lead Pastor, this position will also assist with church-wide events and administrative systems, while providing a welcoming atmosphere. Providing coordination and administration of the facility will be a primary focus of this position.
- Demonstrates a vibrant, living, and deep personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Skills in using digital tools for administration and communication
- Organizational strength, strong communication skills, and relational ability.
- Teachable, humble, team-oriented servant heart.
- Able to multitask
- Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness & ability to learn new skills and technology as needs change
- Able to maintain composure and graciousness in difficult and high pressure circumstances.
RELATIONSHIPS AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- Work under the direction of the Business Manager and in close cooperation with the Director of Communication in providing administration and communication for Trinity.
- Receive annual appraisal from the HR Team.
- Provide administrative support to pastors, ministry staff, and volunteers of all campuses.
- Complete duties as assigned by the Lead Pastor.
- Greet guests, answer phones, direct calls, and deliver messages as needed
- Provide friendly and hospitable environment and assistance for visitors to the church office.
- Maintain an organized and professional-looking office space.
- Provide administrative preparations for Sunday services and church-wide events.
- Manage campus calendar and facility reservations.
- Manage HVAC settings as well as communicate with Housekeeping staff
- Engage all technology, web, and mobile applications used by the campus, including Slack, Planning Center, Google Drive, and other software/technology tools.
- This position is a part-time hourly position, ideally 20-25 hours a week.
- Hours may be negotiated with other office staff, though we are imagining hours will fall into the “office hour” times between Monday and Friday.
- Time off to be worked out in conjunction with church and staff schedules.
- Compensation will be provided based on applicant experience.