Hospers Campus Children’s Ministry Director
- Oversee all aspects of children’s programming at Trinity Hospers.
- Recruit, train, schedule, encourage and support all Trinity Hospers children’s ministry volunteer leaders and teachers.
- Maintain a presence on campus during Sunday morning and Wednesday night children’s ministry activities.
- Work closely with the Campus Pastor, OC Campus Children’s Ministry Director, and other staff to craft direction and vision for the children’s ministry in Hospers.
- Work with the Campus Pastor and staff to craft a strategy for continued growth in Trinity Hospers’ connection to children/students/families we don’t currently hold a connection with.
- Participate with staff in developing and overseeing campus summer VBS and other unique children’s ministry events.
- The Trinity Hospers CMD will report directly to the OC Campus CMD.
- Expected workload will be 10-20 hours weekly, with some flexibility based on candidate needs/availability.
- No specific education background is required, though ministry training will be preferred.
- Candidates to be considered will have a background working with children in some capacity, whether in ministry or otherwise outside of the church.
- Candidates must be living a life of discipleship, pursuing a deeper personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Candidates to be considered will possess a passion to see children on the Trinity Hospers Campus, and in the wider Hospers community, come to know more deeply and personally the Gospel of Christ, and a passion to see children flourish.